Terms & Conditions
The full daily rate is payable on or before arrival at Rance Safaris. The final payment on trophy fees is required at completion of the safari.
Payments can be made by electronic bank transfer, bank guaranteed cheque, travellers cheques or cash.
Deposits are refundable provided cancellations are made within 90 days of the commencement of the safari. Any bank charges incurred by Rance Safaris will be deducted from the refunded amount. Should the safari be cancelled within the 90 day period, it can be rescheduled to within 360 days of the original date of commencement provided the date is agreeable to both parties.
All clients will be required to provide an indemnity to Rance Safaris, a copy of which is available on request.
We recommend that you and your property are adequately insured for the duration of your stay in South Africa.
All prices are quoted in USA dollars. There are no hidden costs.
The Hunting Daily rate includes:
- All licences and permits
- A licensed professional hunter
- Trackers, skinners and lodge staff
- Accommodation, catering and laundry
- All transportation to and from the airport and whilst hunting, including social
- activities and fishing during the hunting stay
- Field preparation of trophies
- Fishing when combined with hunting.
The trophy price includes the animal hunted, whether killed or wounded and its trophy. The meat remains the property of the reserve, excepting that which might be consumed during the hunt by the hunting group.
- Airfares to and from and within South Africa
- Gratuities (we suggest 10% of the daily rate but this is entirely at the clients’ discretion)
- Taxidermy fees and dipping, shipping and crating of trophies
- Rifles and ammunition
- 15% Value Added Tax on the daily rates
- Boat fuel for deep-sea fishing
- Additional costs such as accommodation for organized tours or fishing excursions out of the hunting area